Friday, January 13, 2012

Jambalaya Commander's Palace!!!

Alrighty O! Last weekend I made Deb's Jambalaya Commander's Palace. I love this dish. Though the first time I made it, the rice wouldn't cook.....I guess I shoulda put the juice in with the tomatoes after all....and maybe even more juice, stock, water.

The next day I added more stock and some, oh yum!, a little more mysterious Cajun Seasoning (Sazonador Cajun....to be even more exotic) and oh my, oh! this is the flavor of my dreams.

Za! So I would offer this recipe with a few modifications.

Plus it makes a TON. I made half and have had it as leftovers, just Steve and I, twice.....plus two lunches for me. And I'm not tired of it. OH! And I froze some too. Thank goodness. But lots and lots. If you ever have to garrison the platoon at your house, this is the recipe you want to use.

Filling, delicious, and lo-o-o-o-ts! And lots.






If you want any of these recipes, just ask. I have them in a special file folder and can copy them easily. Eventually, I'll put them together in a booklet and boy o boy, will we all be eating well.

No comments: