Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Madame Fortune's Adventures in France

Oh my, oh my, ooh lala! What a MARVELOUS time I had in France! Many appetites satisfied! Eating and drinking is one of the best things in my life and France is the place to enjoy it to the maximum. Here I am with the exciting "pastis". After a glass of this exotic drink, truly, it rather felt like the top of my head was lifting away from the bottom. Floaty, sort of. I liked it! But oh, the cheese! OH! Many kinds, many flavors, many textures, so delicious.




Here I am at the harbor....to the oh la!....Mediterranean.....amongst the sailboats. I'm a little out of focus here.....probably too much pastis the day before. It was a beautiful scene, however, even in my fuzzy state.


The chocolate crepe was very yummy, but maybe not quite so yummy as the nutella concoction....that was the very best! Of course the lunch crepe.....ham, egg and cheese crepe, eaten BEFORE the chocolate crepe was also fabulous. I actually started fearing that I would no longer fit into my Fortune Teller Booth if I remained in France much longer. I suppose one could dance away the food.....but that would require hours of dancing. OK, that would work!



Oh, mon Dieu! I have found my long lost Zoltar! Atop the mountain in Marseille at the Basilica of Notre Dame de la Garde he suddenly appeared. A brief ceremony was performed....I had to be on top because, you know, he is such a grand and large man. I cannot tell you how thrilling this moment was to me....and the Zoltar. We have been searching for each other for so long.
We celebrated a rapturous honeymoon in the trunk of Cecile's car as it went down the mountain that day. Ooh lala (again!). But no, I will divulge no details of that wonderful ride!
Best of luck.....well, it's either "in the car" or "not in the car".....to you all. And may all your travels be as delicious and romantic as my own.
Yours in Good Fortune, Madame Fortune of the Refrigerator








No comments: