Sunday, May 18, 2008

HAHAHAHAHA! Still laughing over the bowl and the pantyhose....bphffft!! hahaha!!

OH MY GOD!!! I'm STILL laughing and it's a coupla hours later......

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but I wear pantyhose, I don't know, like maybe once every three years.....more than often enough. BUT, for things like graduation, or say.....hmmmm, graduation, yeah, ya need 'em, so I do (or did) have a couple of pairs.

Conversation between Ellen and me:

Ellen: I need a bowl for Liz's boyfriend's mother (who she'll be meeting for the first time at Liz's graduation tomorrow)

Me: I got some of those, yeah, I'll get one out for ya.

Ellen, (a couple of hours later): I'm too tired to come by for the bowl, I'll send Brian to pick it out....put it on the table on your patio.

Me: OK, sure.

Ellen: Do you have any pantyhose?

Me: I think, maybe.....it's been awhile since I checked.

Ellen: Could you put them out on the table with the bowl?

Me: OK!....hahahahahahaha!

And so there ya have it, what are friends for anyway. When Brian came for the bowl and the pantyhose, I was laughing (more like cackling) my head off....hahahahaha!.... and taking a picture of the bowl filled with pantyhose. I don't think he was so amused as I was.

Will this be as funny tomorrow as it is now? It's hard to imagine, but I really, really hope so!

No comments: