Friday, May 9, 2008

A HOPE Surge






Whew! Just found my camera. SO new photos. New photos from when Obama came to Lancaster....photos of some of his hopeful spuuorters. I AM feeling more hopeful these days. I think Obama himself well and showed himself to be above the fray with the Wright business. I just hope people can see his leadership qualities and level-headedness when they go to vote in Nov. I always ask my Republican friends, "now exactly what has the current administration and the Republican party done for you in the last 8 years. Just think abou that." I hope they do.

1 comment:

Chattypatty said...

spouurters? gobbledygook, weird sentences, what's with that? Not all supporters are smart or have such good command of the English language! Especially the one who wrote that post!