Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Perfect Present!


This is it, the Perfect Present!
I just finished wrapping the last present. I wish all the presents I'm giving were perfect but most of them are just pretty good.
But this one is PERFECT. It's that good. I'm about to POP, I want to tell about it so bad. But I won't tell......I'm a grown-up, I can hold it. I think.
I can't wait for the receiver to open this present. They're going to love it.
I've given all sorts of presents, but this year, this is the BEST, the most SUPER present....and it so completely fits the person it's for that I can hardly bear it. My tail is wagging about this present.
Christmas is only 2 days away now.....I'll have to wait to see if they like it as much as I do. I know they will.
Merry Christmas, I hope all your presents are perfect.....or at least pretty good.

No comments: