Thursday, April 17, 2008

Imagine, Whirled Peace, at Giant, on Sale!!

OK, here it is in my hand, Ben and Jerry's, Imagine Whirled Peace Ice cream........I'm taking the lid off now.....wait, I need to get the scissor to cut the plastic........ok, the plastics off.......mmm, nice and rich caramelly color, I can't wait, where's my spoon...., ok I got it. Here we go....I'm going right for the fudge peace sign and....oh THAT IS GOOD!!! Now, I'm an ice cream lover from..... ooo, wait, let me try this toffee cookie piece...JEEZZZ Frank, Peace give me some room here!.....Oh if world peace had a taste, mmmm, this would be it for sure! WHAT do you think Frank?(I guess I should share, it is his birthday)

Chunky Monkey move over, this is going to be one heck of a job, eating our way to world peace, but someone has to do it, right? All right now Robin wants to get in on this world peace thing too so I better go and get my spoon in there before it's all gone. PEACE!



1 comment:

Chattypatty said...

Hahahahaha!! Oh Chris, this is toooo funny!! I was going to post a photo of this too, I HAD to go get some, but you beat me to the punch. You are WITH-IT-WOMAN!! Ho, ho, did you eat it all? We still have some left, but we're only two. Tonight we'll go for the knockout punch....oh oh, that doesn't sound peaceful! Ahem...We'll also try to eat our way to WORLD PEACE. Thanks again for the timely information. And yes, I do believe I am eminating "Peace Rays" now!