Monday, April 21, 2008

Kathy's Fabulous Fiftieth!






Oh Kathy, you were the perfect Birthday Girl! You were so easy to kidnap, you were so joyous in your celebration. And the SPEECH, it was wonderful. I looked (briefly) for a poem....or a little Sisterhood Story that matched the wonderful occasion, but there is some really (ewww) saccharine stuff out there....and really ladies, the Wags, we just don't do super SWEET. Whatever Kathy said....though I can't remember specifically what that was.....it was perfect. It was about doing stuff together and enjoying life together and helping each other out (I think....).....at any rate, we know we do that stuff. And laughing together and commiserating together and dancing the conga line out the Cafe onto Main St. It's about celebrating who we all are. Well, Kathy, I'm not really sure at all what you said exactly, but I'm sure I know the gest of it because as I remember it, I was nodding and thinking at the time that, yeah, that all of it was true.

No comments: