Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Trying My Hand At This Blog Thing

This is a test, it's only a test!! HAHA!!

I was one of the lucky ones who got to shake the hand of the MAN who I hope will be the next president of the United States of America. Oh it was so exciting, it really was. Forest face was the best, he was right up front. I asked him if he said anything to Obama? He said "NO, I just shook his hand and stared like this" when I turned around to look at his face his eyes were like two big saucer ( OO )= Forest eyes!!

But back to the test, I have photos but no where near as nice as Pat's. But I do have a short video. So when Forest gets home I will have him help me download it to the computer and blog it (I hope anyway). This is to see if I can get onto the web page with a blog. So here I come Pat!

2 comments:

Chattypatty said...

Hooray, Chris!! Welcome to the new age! You're now an official BLOGGER. Woohoo. I'm delighted that you'll be joinint me here. Aren't we just so impressive?!!!

Itsa Me said...

It worked, I did it!! I, Chris Brown, AKA, Itsa Me, am a blogger, go figure! Hope I will have video here tonight.