Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hoo-Lay from Lititz!


Wow, what fun, Bunco Night with the girls!! Hoo-Lay, I learned a new game, Bunco, with Amy and Rosetta and a few of their neighbors. What a great group of ladies.




I got the Hoo-lay Hoo-lay treatment at the dentist office from Rosetta. I want to look my best in case I run into anyone important around Littitz.


Good thing too. Flat Pat has friends in High and Low Places
How about this interesting guy I met. YIKES!! His name is a bit scarrrry, The Undertaker. I don’t want to get on the wrong side of this guy.




Oooo, now this guy is so Hoo-Lay! We hung out watching the Bald Eagle up on Speedwell Lake. Woo, a Bald Eagle and the President! Talk about knowing people in high places. Check out our hats. Mine says “OBAMA”, “Oh Yeah!” His says, GOT WINE? “HECK, YEAH!”

Blushing all over.
Love from Lititz.
Flat Pat

No comments: