Monday, March 2, 2009

Windows

I hesitate to even post again. There is absolutely no way that, I, 3-D Pat, aka Nutzername, can overcome the previous post....it'sa doozy! I hate to even stand in line ahead of it. BUT, there are more stories to tell.....Glasses stores out-do all others with their creative window treatments.




Do you recognize anyone here?.....That'sa might teeny bikini! Haha, let the good times roll!


I think this man and woman want to go on vacation....and take their pet pig?






Smile up!










Is this legal here? Who should I ask?






More of our beautiful women.....







Jolly little gnomes!








I don't know why I love this little dog so. It was in a laundry/dry cleaning establishment. So cheery! So spunky! And I miss my doggie.....









No comments: