Saturday, February 28, 2009

AND NOW, Back in Lititz

Cheers, yes yes, it’s me again. For sure, I have fewer challenges then my twin, little 3-D Pat. No problem understanding the language here, but there is the small matter of no trains to hop on and no driver’s license.



This morning I asked my friend Chris to get me to the gym so I could “Spin with Tim!” Not one drop of my yummy wine did I spill! I bet even Marcy couldn’t do that.




On my way out I bumped into Ellen! We had a nice chat and I listen to her new Ipod, ooo, I love this song, Beyonce. “Cuz if you liked it then you should have put a ring on it”.




I hopped a ride home with Ellen and her dogs. I need to get a few things done around the house. In the middle of making a quick lunch there was the strangest sensation around my nose, almost like I had just walked into a glass wall or something. Then my lips had this tingly feeling, but I like the way they look. I think its, COLOR!




After lunch I headed down to the basement to throw a few pots.




Catch up on the wash.




I find the best way to relax after all my chores is to sit outside with a bit of wine. But I am feeling so excited about these red lips, I think I’m going to go over and show Ellen.




Ellen and I had some tea and more wine, when all of a sudden Ellen yelled out, “Oh my God Pat, your eyelids are blue!” Gee whiz, am I turning into the other Pat?

To be continued

No comments: