Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Why It's Time to Come Home....

Yes, it's time to come home....and here are the reasons why......

10. The "fireworks" trees that were such a cool wonder on the Konigstrasse have been cut back so their branches are ugly and warped stubs. I know, I know, it's for spring clean-up and they'll be fine after the leaves appear, but I can hardly bear it now.



9. My favorite coffee shop went out of business just the other day



8. They took away my favorite Chinese-Take-Out-Seating area, where you could hang with all the other Take-Out lovers and replaced it with manaquins to sell more clothes.



7. I've started running for the train just like everyone else



6. Everytime I come home, I now consider using the elevator instead of the stairs



5. I've run out of steam



4. I'm sick and tired of all my clothes



3. Funf, Hoo-lay, and Alles are just not enough words...



2. I miss my sweet doggie....



1. I miss all my great and wonderful friends.....





Oh wait.....that's not them!



That's not them either.....



I don't see anyone here that I know......(The Nareen Festival.....The Fools Festival! Ha!)




Oh, oh, here they are!!!!






























No comments: