Monday, March 3, 2008

Do NOT rent this movie!



I debated about whether to use this photo....cause now, Deb, it's on the WORLD WIDE WEB..oh my! Yikes! But I figure it's not twirlin tassels or anything, so it's clean. I know people have to be careful on Facebook and all that, but really, you were just trying to be a non-wasteful person and thatsa good thing. Anyway, the photos.....there is more than one, haha! sort of goes with the post about this movie somehow. There are many saloon scenes anyway....


Last night we rented the movie, "The Assassination of Jesse James"....wasn't MY idea!...and oh good grief, what a TERRIBLE movie....bleah! B-O-R-I-N-G-!-!-!, Bleah, Two and a half hours, TWO and a half hours!! long, bleah, sleazy characters, bleah, many boring scenes in saloons, bleah, (that's why this photo fits, Deb, NOT the sleazy character part), I fell asleep multiple times and when I woke up they were still doing the same despicable stuff, AND, just when you thought the movie was over, along came yet another scene and then another and another. We could really call this, "Aguirre the wrath of Jessee James" after another of my all-time worst favorite movies. PLUS, it was a super-downer. Save your money! Go for something else.....
Hohoho!! I hope, Deb, that you won't hate me for this. But the combination of these two photos is just two good.
Soooooo, you guys better be good to me, hahaha.....or maybe I better be careful or I have no friends left.....

3 comments:

Itsa Me said...

Now I think Ellen is saying- "Hahaha, I'm glad I chugged that bottle before she got her mitts on it. And I feel good doodadoodadoodadoot!Like I knew that I would! SO GOOD SO GOOD!!"

Chattypatty said...

Yeah, Ellen looks super satisfied bout somethin....you're probably right, she got to that bottle first. And in the second picture, well, Deb, has done some wine bottle upending!
SO GOOD, SO GOOD! Heyheyheyhey!

Chattypatty said...

Actually, it's not "hey!hey!hey!hey!.....it's more like Chris's solar batery on a cloudy...as in
HEY!...hey......he..y....h...e....y
So Deb, just how many bottles was it anyway?