Sunday, March 2, 2008

Filling out the Profile and the Whole Age Business

Woo hoo, ladies! I'm so glad some of you have found the site and have made comments. We are in a NEW AGE, Baby! I thought it would be fun and good to fill out the "Profile" for the Contributors....I'm delighted that others have joined in the fray. But filling out that Profile was HARD! It's so hard to remember what I read or what movie I saw last week, much less remember favorites. So most of this stuff is only those things in most recent memory. I'm sure there are other things out there....it's just I don't know where they are.


I must comment on this whole AGE business though. It gives me such a pain to even think about! So I've devised a system to feel better about the whole thing. It mostly works. But it's mostly true too. My theory is that we all actually have 4 ages....


1. Chronological.....this we can do nothin' about, dammit! It's there, it's set in stone. 57!

Yikes! BIG number! Drat, how did this happen?


2. Body Age.....OK, this is getting a little better, whew! I figure I excercise, eat pretty well

.....at least most of the time (well, except for now, man I gotta get a grip!)...so Ok, hmm

45!


3. Attitude Age.....this is my best age! Actually, I feel younger now than I've felt in the last

27 years! Because the responsibility of the daily kid maintenance thing is no longer

there to suck the life right outta ya! So, OK, this is great, I feel about 27! I can live with

this, you bet! Young, but savvy....sorta.


Oh great, I can't remember the 4th age......hmmmm......hmmmm.....oh, uh-oh, I know what it is!

Oh good grief! It's


4. Memory Age....Ok, 75! But in Memory Years, we can all live to be 150. So there!


See, you can justify anything and make the picture fit the image of your dream. Go for it!
Let's see if I can do.....ahem, IMPORT,.... another photo:


The Title of this photo is: TERRY was so proud of her Soup that she was about to BUST!
Trying to think of all those "B" words stretched her Brain and shrunk her Shirt! Awww....she is just too cute.

To become a "Contributor"....please do! you need to get a Google account. Just google "Get Google Account" and it'll lead you though it. You Can Do It!

3 comments:

Itsa Me said...

OH Boy, looks like Terry's "B" sign had Nancy so worked up she's hitting the juice pretty good there. And one of the other contestants (not sure who)is so panicked she's off there to the right saying a little prayer! Way to go Terry! Blushing bare belly babe battles for best bisque, bursting black beans babble bubble!

Chattypatty said...

Wow, Chris, you got the "B" words locked up....I'm not sure I'm liking the "black beans babble bubble" bit though. I think maybe it's a not-too-subtle diss...hmmmmm.

Itsa Me said...

Babble as in chatter/chat/chatty(patty). I left out "beloved" babble though. OH and BLOGGER!!! haha